Xbox Kinect Adapters are back in stock starting November 14
Many Xbox One X fans wanted to use the Kinect for basic Xbox voice commands, interacting with Cortana, Skype video-calls, or the massive amount of Kinect-enabled video games.
Unfortunately, all these users were left disappointed because you need an Xbox Kinect Adaptor to connect the Kinect to the Xbox One X .
This was not the reason for the disappointment; the reason was the fact that this Xbox Kinect Adaptor has been sold out on Microsoft Store, Amazon and other retailers.
Xbox Kinect Adaptor is back in stock starting November 14
Fortunately for those interested in trying out the Kinect, Microsoft decided to make manufacture more Kinect Adapters in order meet users’ demands.
The official Amazon product page is currently saying that more adaptors will be arriving back in stock starting November 14.
If you’re interested in buying a Kinect Adapter, bookmark this Amazon page and hit the buy button when it becomes available.
Xbox Kinect Adapter features
- With the help of the Xbox Kinect Adapter, you will be able to experience the convenience and versatility of the Xbox One Kinect Sensor on your Windows PC or Xbox One S/X.
- You can play games where you are the controller on Xbox One S/X and capture game clips and screenshots.
- You can connect to a Windows PC via USB 3.0 and craft amazing, engaging experiences.
- You will be able to enjoy advanced skeletal tracking and increased noise isolation.
- You will have a wider field of view with the 1080p HD camera.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
Microsoft released the new Windows 10 build 17040 a few days ago. The new build brings some feature updates and bug fixes. However, users who […]
Many Windows 10 users reported they couldn’t print after installing the latest system updates. More specifically, nothing happened when they hit the Print button and […]