The Chinese manufacturer Chuwi revealed its newest addition to its lineup of Windows 10 device, the LapBook 12.3. With this addition, the company’s range of products continues to grow. Over the past 18 months, the company released its Vi8 Plus tablet, the Hi12 slate, the HiBook 2-in-1, and the LapBook 14.1.
Now, the company proudly unveiled the newest version of the LapBook which features a smaller display but a much higher resolution than the previous 14.1-inch LapBook. The latest LapBook 12.3 has the same screen size and same resolution as the Surface Pro 4.
We don’t have many details yet, but here’s what we do know:
- 3-inch display with a resolution of 2736 x 1824 pixels
- 6GB of RAM
- Intel Apollo Lake N3450 processor with HD 500 graphics
- 64GB storage space
- Dual-band 2,4GHz/5GHz Wi-Fi
- 5mm audio port
- 2 x USB Type-A ports
Since we don’t have very much info on the new LapBook 12.3, we are not able to estimate an price for this device. The previous version, the LapBook 14.1, was priced below $300.
As you can see, Chuwi’s latest LapBook seems to be a device that offers some pretty cool features, some of them similar to other high-end tablets. We’re waiting for more information and as soon as we get it, you’ll be the first we’ll share it with.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- This new Windows 10 laptop gets Intel’s Apollo Lake CPU for under $300
- Farewell Windows Vista: Microsoft ends support for its unpopular OS today
- Creators Update brings faster Wi-Fi speeds to the Surface Pro 4