HP has dedicated their presence at CES 2017 to attract the gaming troupe. The company recently unveiled its giganticÂ 35-inch curved display code-named Omen X, a complement to theirÂ Omen X gaming computerÂ launched back in 2016.
Designed forÂ immersive gaming, the Omen X 35Â covers the entire field of a player’s vision. The screen exhibits deep levels of black along with vibrant colors made possible by a 2,500:1 static contrast ratio and a 10,000,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio.
The monitor is also HP’sÂ first attempt at a screenÂ with Nvidia G-SyncÂ support forÂ smoother gameplay, provided you own a GeForce graphics card. WithÂ virtually no bezel girdling the display, the laptop’sÂ ultra-wide viewing experience results in seamless multi-monitor set-ups.
HP’s OMEN X 35: specs, price, and availability
- OMEN X 35 comes with a 35-inch diagonal UWQHD 21:9 displayÂ with a UWQHD (3440×1440) resolution
- Supports 100Hz refresh rate and 1,800R curvature
- Its 21:9 display is capable of offering 34% more screen real estate than a 16:9 display
- Boasts a fast 4ms response time to keep motion blur from being a distraction
- Sports an HDMI, DisplayPort and a USB 3.0 hub for advanced hardware connectivity
- A headphone hook to store your headset on the monitor itself
- Has anÂ adjustable height stand with 130 millimeters of travel and ambient lighting dispersing the display’s brightness in moderately lit rooms
The Omen X will make its appearance in the US come March and will be priced around $1,300Â (UK and AU pricing converts to ÂŁ1,056 and $1,795, respectively).
For more information, you can check out OMEN X 35’s official page.
Related StoriesÂ You Should Read:
- HP Elite X3 Windows 10 smartphone expected to launch in June for $599
- Windows 10 Anniversary Update brings support for Nvidia G-SYNC and AMD FreeSync
- HP launches worldwide voluntary battery recall program due to fire hazard
- Top 4 VR backpack PCs for an amazing virtual reality experience