Despite the fact that we’re still waiting for an official Nero App for Windows 10, Windows 8, you can use the desktop version as it is compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8 and Windows 8.1
Not too long ago, I used Nero only for burning CDs and DVDs, as it was the best tool for the job. However, when I migrated towards Windows 8, I wasn’t sure if my trusty burner will work on the new platform. How wrong was I, Nero 12 works beautifully on Windows 10, Windows 8, having even a custom Windows 8 inspired start screen for the different features it has.
Nero for Windows 10, Windows 8 is much more than program to burn discs. As you will see in a few short moments, Nero for Windows 10, Windows 8 offers users a complete multimedia experience, having all the tools one might need on his computer.
Nero for Windows 10, Windows 8 – All the Multimedia Tools Needed
Let’s start off by saying again that Nero 12 works on Windows 10 Windows 8 without a hitch! Also, users of Nero that will run it on Windows 10, Windows 8 will also see a custom start screen that is designed in Modern UI look, with tiles for each tool and a short description of each of them. From here, you can access any of the 9 tools that you have as well as a short tutorial that shows users all the things Nero can do on Windows 10, Windows 8.
Now, you might be curious as to what tools do you get from Nero 12. I’ll give you a list of what these are, and I’m sure you are pretty familiar with some of them, as they have been around for some tine now:
- Nero Burning Room – The old Burning Room has not changed too much, allowing users to create all kinds of disks.
- Nero Kwik Media – This tool is a media organizer, which allows users to scan their computer and organize and access all their media files.
- Nero Rescue Agent – If you accidentally deleted files or you have a broken disk, then Nero Rescue Agent will allow you to recover these files with ease.
- Nero Video – A video editor that is simple to use and provides lots of tools and effects for those who want to create stunning videos and burn them to disks or upload them to the web.
- Nero BackItUp – As the mane suggests, this is a backup tool that you can use to make secure copies of your files. Users can also set an automated backup so they won’t have to worry about it.
- Nero Recode – Converting files into different formats can be done easily with Nero Recode. This tools works on both videos as well as audio or image files.
- Nero ControlCenter – This is the main console of the Nero 12 Suite. From here, you can check the state of each tool and upgrade different features if needed.
- Nero Express – Another very old tool that most will remember. Nero Express is where you go when you want to create a disc with any type of data very quickly.
- Nero Blu-Ray Player – This feature is available for Nero 12 Platinum users and what it does is it allows them to watch Blu-Ray and Blu-Ray 3D videos.
These tools will be at home on your multimedia computer, as they provide users with lots of utilities and the possibility to manage their computers very easy. However, some of these tools are pretty resource intensive, and you might see a slight lag on your computer, but apart from this, there’s nothing that ca be labeled as a problem. Most of these tools also communicate with each other, allowing the user to jump between them if needed.
Download Nero for Windows 10, Windows 8