If you checked the Windows Store recently, then you probably saw that there’s a new ‘Saga’ game being featured. The game in question is Papa Pear Saga, a popular casual game which is developed by well-known developer King.com
We’ve already installed the game and played it on our Windows 10 hybrid and can see the game is pretty nice and perfect for a relaxing moment. If you want to give it a try, go ahead and download it for yourself, the game is free, but it does come with in-app purchases.
Papa Pear Saga comes to Windows 10
It has been downloaded by tens of millions of Android and iOS users, so it’s bound to have the same success among Windows 10 users, as well. Here are some screenshots with the game:
Here’s how the description of the game sounds like:
Papa Pear Saga, from the makers of Candy Crush Saga & Farm Heroes Saga! It’s a Papa Fiesta! Bounce your way through this unique puzzle game. Take aim and unleash Papa Pear to bounce and boing around a wacky world of fruity pegs, hazelnuts and crazy chillies. Exciting adventures await you in the Fruity Forest, Pearsylvania and beyond. BOING! Take on this epic saga alone or play with friends to see who can get the highest score! Papa Pear Saga is completely free to play but some in-game items such as extra moves or lives will require payment.
And here are its main features:
- Pearfect graphics that will have you bouncing for joy
- Boosters and power ups to help with those challenging levels
- Special items to unlock by completing levels
- Easy and fun to play, challenging to master
- Hundreds of wonderfully wacky levels – more added every 2 weeks!
- Leaderboards to watch your friends and competitors!
- Easily sync the game between devices and unlock full game features when connected to the Internet
The game has a size of around 54 MB and is a universal app for Windows 10 and Windows Phone 10, being ‘built for Windows 10’, as well. Let us know what’s your take on it.