Respawn Entertainment is planning to release fresh content for Titanfall 2 over the next two months, including four additional multiplayer maps and a new Titan. The developer also aims to roll out other updates to the first-person shooter between April and June.
On its website, Respawn offers a sneak peek at what gamers should soon expect:
- Two more general multiplayer maps
- Two more Live Fire Maps
- A new Titan
- Two more purchasable Prime Titans: Ronin and Tone
Other minor updates that should improve existing features of the game will arrive before July of this year, including:
- Gen cap increase to 100
- Expanded Private Match settings including the addition of Live Fire and Coliseum to the selectable modes
- A new Faction
- Marked for Death game mode
- More Pilot executions
- Addition refinements to matchmaking like estimated wait time and more
- More purchasable camos, skins, etc from the store
Weâ€™ll let you folks speculate as to what else we could be working onâ€¦Thatâ€™s not all we have in store; weâ€™ll be continuing to support Titanfall 2 for months to come with awesome content, free trials, and more. […]Â As we get closer to each new drop weâ€™ll reveal more details about whatâ€™s coming that month.
While itâ€™s one of the most popular shooters out, the game still trails the original Titanfall and lags behind Battlefield 1. Electronic Arts publishes both Titanfall 2 and Battlefield 1, but the publisher released the latter a week before the former.
Are you eager to see the new maps coming to Titanfall 2 in the near future? Share your thoughts in the comments section.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- Titanfall 2 audio crackling on Windows PC [FIX]
- How to fix common Titanfall 2 issues
- Titanfall 2 issues: game wonâ€™t load or crashes, map bugs and more