As its name suggests, TunnelBear VPN is as strong as a bear. This tool provides you with a secure and private connection to a less restricted Internet. Imagine a bear breaking all the direction posts in a wood – that’s what TunnelBear does to your Internet footprints.
Thanks to this VPN software, browsing is private from hackers, ISPs and anyone monitoring the network. You no longer have to worry about security issues when using public Wi-Fi and other untrusted networks. TunnelBear doesn’t collect any information about you, or the manner you use you Internet connection.
TunnelBear offers the following features:
- If the VPN connection is disrupted, all unsecured traffic is blocked until it’s safely reconnected.
- Launches at startup, remains connected and you don’t have to worry about re-connecting on restart.
- If you don’t know which country to connect to, you can use the closest tunnel for easy security.
- Connect to the fastest servers in 20+ countries on TunnelBear’s virtual private network.
- Knowledge base with FAQ and dedicated support staff are always available.
- You can defeat VPN blocking with GhostBear. Your VPN connection will become less detectable to governments, businesses and ISPs.
- TunnelBear uses the strongest AES 256-bit encryption by default.
You can cover and secure up to 5 devices. For the time being, the only disadvantage we detected is the 500MB data limit. You can try TunnelBear for free with 500MB of data, but if you need more tunneling, you have to buy an extra data package.
The pricing is the following:
- the Giant package: $7.99/month for unlimited data
- the Grizzly package: $49.99/year, or $4.16/monthly for unlimited data.
For more information about the TunnelBear VPN, you can check out the tool’s official website.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- 10 best VPN tools for Windows 10
- How to enable Cisco VPN client on Windows 10
- Avira Phantom offers free VPN service on Windows 10