Pizza Hut Releases Official App for Windows 8 Users, Order Pizza from your Tablet
There are more and more awesome and useful Windows 8 apps appearing on the Windows Store, and one of the latest releases is Pizza Hut, which has made its way a few days ago on the store.
If you lost for some yummy-yummy pizza from Pizza Hut, you can now order your own flavor to be delivered straight at your door from the comfort of your Windows 8 tablet. By using the app, you can find the best Pizza deals at your local Pizza Hut store, however, ordering is only possible for residents of the United States. Also, the overall look of the application is just a slightly modified version of its web interface, but we hope this will change with a future update.
Pizza Hut joins the Windows 8 family with its app
With the Pizza Hut for Windows 8, you have access to easy ordering from the expanded menu and there’s also quick access to Pizza Hut favorites. Have a look at some more features of the app below and follow the link at the end to download it on your Windows 8 devices.
Welcome to the new app from Pizza Hut for Microsoft Windows 8.1 built around our web site experience. Enjoy the extensive menu, explore daily specials and order our Most Popular items with just a few taps. Check out some of the features below, and you’ll see why this new Pizza Hut app is the absolute best new way to order.
• Our expanded menu offers specialty pizzas, Tuscani pasta, WingStreet wings, drinks, sides, desserts and limited time offers.
• Guest Checkout allows you to order without signing in.
• Most Popular items section provides quick and easy access to Pizza Hut favorites.
• New Specials section provides updates on new products and deals.
• Checking out is easier than ever before, allowing you to add credit card options without creating an account.
• Ordering functionality is for U.S. residents only.
• Key ordering functionality for the app can only be accessed during the operating hours of your local store
Installing Android drivers on a PC should be a walk in a park. You connect your handset with the PC via the USB cable and, […]
Do you have NOX installed on your PC? Are you experiencing any form of lag while running it? This article is specially designed for you! […]
Do you have ExpressVPN installed on your PC? Do you encounter connection problems after an update? This guide will help you out. Here, we’ll be […]