There are plenty of racing games on the Windows Store, but Gameloft’s new GT Racing 2 title is definitely among the best to choose. Check out more details about it below.
We need awesome games on our Windows 8 tablets and Gameloft is one of those developers who have faith in Microsoft’s operating system. The recently released GT Racing 2 comes with a great looking collection of 67 cars from 35 manufacturers: Mercedes-Benz, Ferrari, Dodge, Nissan and many others. This is an amazing game as it comes with 1,400 events, like Classic Races, One on Ones and Overtakes.
What makes it stand apart from many other games is that there are no repair times or costs as you have to wait or pay to race in an event again. If you feel that you’re getting really good at this, you can compete with your friends and earn the fastest time on each race in Multiplayer mode. If you’re a rookie, you can turn on Steering & Braking Assistance.
Awesome racing game lands on the Windows Store
AUTHENTICITY: A DEEPER DRIVING SENSATION
• The new physics model offers the most realistic car dynamics ever.
• The sun is not always shining in GT Racing 2: Our tracks have different times of day and weather conditions.
• Race your way by choosing from among 4 different cameras, including a breathtaking interior view!
• No repair times or repair costs! We won’t make you wait or pay to race in an event again.
EXPERIENCE: ENJOY THE RIDE SOLO OR IN MULTIPLAYER
• Compete with your friends or with players from all over the world. Earn the fastest time on each race in multiplayer!
• Join teams to play with other drivers and accomplish common goals.
• New racer? Turn on Steering & Braking Assistance to get up to speed in a flash!
• Veteran driver? Tweak your performance in the garage with tons of custom options!