Indie Game ‘Dark Lands’ is a Mix Between Infinity Runner and Fantasy Horror
Dark Lands is a really cool new action game developed by an indie company for Windows 8 owners. Featuring awesome visuals, it’s a game to download on your Windows 8 device if you love this genre. Check out more screenshots and details below.
Dark Lands is a game about runnin through enemies and dangerous traps, touted as an epic battle runner action game. Your mission will be to develop your hero in order to survive this infinity battle and run as long as possible. The makers of this game describe it as ‘an addictive mix of an infinity runner fantasy horror game with a dynamic combat system’. You must take your hero on an epic journey of defeating evil forces who corrupted the land.
Indie game that looks awesome on Windows 8 tablets
Beat enemies like goblins, orcs, skeletons and monstrous trolls and ogres! Fight unique bosses like the fierce Currusor or the deadly Minotaurus! Avoid dangerous traps and treacherous corrupted terrain! Show other players that you are the best warrior of them all!
Here are the main features of the game:
- Learn to avoid deadly traps and use them in your favor to lure enemies into them!
- Enjoy beautiful, original, atmospheric music and great sound effects!
- Artistic silhouette graphics with a changing environment!
- Unlock more than 50 achievments and write your name in the hall of fame pantheon of Dark Lands.
- Run and Fight through easy to use controls with sharp reactions!
- Develop your hero! Improve stats and buy mighty weapons and armor!
- Fight hordes of fantasy enemies! – Get into epic fights with mighty bosses such as the minautorus or the giant scorpio!
If you’re interested in indie games for Windows 8, I’d suggest you to check out Machinarium, as well, another important release. For now, go ahead and follow the link to download Dark Lands.
Microsoft is all set to launch its next big update, Windows 10 version 1809 in October. While that should be a nice piece of news […]
The Windows 10 October 2018 Update (otherwise 18H2) rollout might now be two to three weeks away. For the last few months, new build previews […]