A new and interesting platformer called 88 Heroes is coming to the Xbox One and Windows PC later this year and in it, players will have the option to play as 88 different characters to conquer its challenge.
It’s official release date is August 8, 2016. Until then, developer Bitmap Bureau will highlight a new character every single day until all 88 have been shown off to the world. We still can’t believe the developers managed to create 88 main characters, all with distinctive features and abilities, for a single game.
88 Heroes all about is a 2D platformer that tasks gamers to use one of each 88 characters to conquer 88 levels in 88 minutes. That’s around 1.5-hours’ worth of gameplay, but seeing as some of you guys are skilled gamers, this game could be undone in under 88 minutes no doubt.
88 Heroes features:
- 88 unique and original playable characters, each with their own skills and abilities that may help or hinder the player
- Hero order is randomly selected with each play, meaning players will always face a fresh and varied challenge!
- 88 levels across 4 areas to conquer, each with its own unique boss encounter
- Watch the action from Dr. H8’s lair as he tries to thwart your plans, drinks coffee, takes bathroom breaks and berates his accident-prone henchmen
- Multiple game modes including: Magnificent 8 mode – choose a team of just 8 heroes to tackle the entire game with; Solo mode – pick just one hero and master their skills in order to survive as long as you can
- More heroes incoming with DLC!
From what we have seen so far, the game looks fun and will definitely have replay value. It is defininitely one of the most unique games coming soon and we can’t wait to get our hands on it.
Keep up with the game and the reveal of the characters via the official website.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- Microsoft’s Spring Bundle packs 1TB Xbox One and four games together for $349
- 100+ Best Windows 10 Store Games to Play