AccuWeather app gets precipitation forecasts on Windows 10 and Xbox One
According to Windows Central, the AccuWeather has been updated and is now available on the Xbox One. With the update, the popular AccuWeather app for Windows 10 on PC and Mobile (and Hub, Xbox One and HoloLens) recently received new improvements and features, including new videos and auto themes.
Version 10.0.344.0 changes
The latest version is live across the Windows ecosystem and it features some novelties:
- Windows app users get access to videos.
- There’s a new watches and warnings map layer for the U.S.
- There’s an automatic theme option that adjusts between light and dark themes based on the current time of the day.
Previous AccuWeather features
- AccuWeather MinuteCast provides patented minute-by-minute, hyper-local precipitation forecasts for the next couple of hours. This feature provides more minutes and locations throughout the whole world than any other existing weather source.
- Animated maps and radar with weather radar available in the U.S., Canada, Japan, and Northern Europe.
- Push alerts for severe weather in locations from the U.S. for advanced weather warnings.
- RealFeel Temperature, the app’s exclusive weather forecasting system that analyzes various weather factors for determining how the local temperature feels to a person in that specific location.
- Hourly Forecasts for the next 72 hours and Extended Forecasts for the next 15 days.
The AccuWeather app for Windows 10 was released back in December 2015 and since then, the company has constantly updated and improved it, offering users ad-free versions through an in-app purchase on Android and iOS.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- AccuWeather Releases Weather for Life Universal App for Windows 10
- AccuWeather Windows 10 app receives huge updates with top weather news
- AccuWeather app has been released for Xbox One
If you find yourself looking at a Server execution failed error inside the Add roles and Features wizard, you must know you are not the […]
Adding data labels is one of the most basic functions in Power BI. As you well know, the visualizing of data is one of the […]