The popular weather application AccuWeather has been released for Xbox One and it can be downloaded right now from the Xbox Store. Using this application, you will be able to receive the latest information about the weather in any location from all over the world.
The application also comes with MinuteCast, which is a minute-by-minute precipitation forecast that can be localized according to your exact street address. The current weather condition will be display with information such as: location name and time, wind speed, temperature, wind gust speed, win direction, precipitation and amounts, visibility, humidity, UV Index, pressure, AM and PM times for sunrise and sunset and cloud cover. You will also have the option to set current conditions to update as your GPS location changes, which is great if you are a person who travels a lot.
On the Xbox One console, you will also have access to all these features, but when it comes to your GPS location, the application will take your location based on your IP address. However, if you are a gamer that plays on Xbox One, you will find this application very useful, especially if you are a gamer who plays with the louvers closed. In other words, you will be able to see on your console how’s the weather and what kind of clothes you need to wear when you go out.
AccutWeather: What’s New?
- New Ability to Reorder Sections Displayed on the Summary Page
- Current Condition Detail Design layout changes
- Integration of Graphs for • Hourly Details (Precipitation Probability & Humidity)
- Daily Details (Precipitation Probability & Humidity)
- Bug Fixes
- Feature Updates
- Performance enhancements
Will you use the AccuWeather application on your Xbox One console or do you find it useless? Tell us your thoughts about this weather application!
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- AccuWeather Windows 10 app receives huge updates with top weather news
- Stream Xbox One on Beam: step by step guide
- AccuWeather Releases Weather for Life Universal App for Windows 10