Acer announces new All-in-One PC which runs both Windows 10 and Linux
It seems that CES is starting early for Acer: The company announced a new addition to the Acer Aspire all in one PC range. The company named this range of devices “the PC in disguise” as they look sleek and attractive with screen sizes from 21.5-inches to 23.8-inches.
Each of these screens are only Full HD (1920×1080 pixels) and don’t come with touch screen support. This is surely a downside to the devices, but we are pretty sure desktop fans will enjoy them anyway.
These big screens are sustained by a stand made of metal, offering a solid, premium look. For ergonomic reasons, the stand allows the display to tilt 5 degrees forward and 15 degrees backward.
Acer Aspire C All-in-One PC: Specifications
- Processor: from an Intel Celeron J3160 up to Intel Core i3;
- RAM: 4GB up to 8GB;
- Storage: 500GB up to 1TB;
- Camera: 1MP webcam;
- Connections: Bluetooth 4.0 LE, 802.11ac WiFi, two USB 3.0 ports and two USB 2.0 ports;
- Audio: Integrated dual speakers.
As you can see, the specifications are pretty advanced but we think that the Acer could do better with that web camera as it’s only 1MP, which is not good enough and will disappoint many users.
The Acer Spire C All-in-One PCs are already on sale in the USA and are priced between $449.99 and $699.99 depending on the specifications you are getting. These types of computers will surely be good for big companies and banks as they usually don’t have too much space for computer cases.
What are your thoughts about Acer Aspire C All-in-One PC?
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- Acer Aspire S 13 is a new ultra-slim USB-C Windows 10 laptop with extra stamina
- New 12-inch Windows Model in the Acer Aspire Switch Series Incoming
- Here are the best Black Friday laptop deals from Microsoft and its retail partners
Whether you use web-based email services or desktop email clients to manage your account, emails are used for business and personal communication by almost everyone. […]
The Adobe Acrobat PDF (Portable Document Format) software throws out an “Acrobat failed to connect to a DDE server” error message for some users. That […]