Acer is not running away from the Windows 10 Mobile platform just yet as the company released its latest device, the Acer Liquid Jade Primo. The handset can be ordered right now via the Microsoft Store for $649, but don’t let the price set you back because there’s much more to it.
The Acer Liquid Jade Primo is rocking a 5.5-inch full HD display that is well protected by 2.5D Gorilla Glass. Furthermore, it comes with 3GB of RAM and a super-fast 64-bit hexa-core processor. Since it has a single USB Type-C port, potential owners can expect fast charging and data transfer speeds.
The Acer Liquid Jade Promo is packing 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, which mean video playback over the web and online gaming should be a lot more reliable.
Here are all its specs:
- System: Windows 10
- Memory: Internal: 32GB / RAM: 3GB / memory slot: microSD / Capacity 128GB max .:
- Display: 5.5 inches / Full HD IPS / Resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels
- Camera: 21 MP / Flash: Dual LED / Front: 8 MP
- Networks: 4G: LTE Cat. 6 / 3G: HSDPA MHz / GSM: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- Nano Dual Sim
- Wireless: Bluetooth 4.0 + LE / Wi-Fi: 802.11 b / g / n
- Connections: 3.5mm Audio Jack
- Docking Station Windows Continuum
- Battery: 2800 mAh
- Weight: 150 grams
- Dimensions: 156.52 x 75.9 x 8.4 mm
Some might view the price to be too high, but that’s fine because the handset is expected to launch with a Continuum Dock, keyboard, and mouse. Clearly, Acer and Microsoft wants to interest consumers in what Acer has to offer. Still, it is difficult to say if this deal will last for a long time.
Acer released a $99 Windows 10 Mobile smartphone in the form of the Liquid M330, a geat looking device for those on a tight budget.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- Acer announces TravelMate X3 series of Windows 10 laptops
- Acer security breach compromises US credit card numbers and dates of expiry
- Acer announces new Windows 10 laptops for students, businesses and families