- A new app that allows you to redesign your Windows 10 taskbar is free on the Microsoft Store.
- The rounded corners you get by using RoundedTB give the OS a more fresh and futuristic look.
- This app is still in development, so users may still encounter some bugs that they can flag on GiftHub.
- Reading this article will teach you how to properly install and use this awesome application on your PC.
In the never ending quest to reshape and redesign the Windows 10 interface, some have made some serious efforts and actually achieved great leaps.
And we are not talking about Microsoft here, but about an individual developer who managed to create an application that rounds up the corners of taskbars in Windows 10, giving it a more fluent, futuristic look.
The app is available for free on the Microsoft Store
Here is some pretty interesting news for all the Windows 10 users interested in refreshing the appearance of their operating system.
There is now an application that you can download for free, from the Microsoft store, that brings a complete redesign to the OS, and makes it resemble the Sun Valley concept that the company was promoting earlier this year.
RoundedTB allows you to easily add custom rounded corners and borders to your taskbar.
Keep in mind that this app is still in development, and there might be some bugs and glitches.
Features marked as [Preview] are even earlier in development and have some known issues, so use at your own risk.
Users who decide to use it and encounter any issues are encouraged to point them out to the developer, on GitHub.
How do I install this application?
For those of you who are interested in installing and using this app, the process is pretty simple and straightforward.
Download the app from the store, then simply open the application, enter a margin and corner radius for your taskbar and click Apply. To remove the effect, just right-click on the tray icon and close it.
If you want to disable completely, Close RTB, uninstall it, then restart Explorer or your PC.
Here are some other notes about Rounded TB:
- Works with most other taskbar mods, including TranslucentTB and TaskbarX
- Works with multiple monitors, resolutions and scale factors
- Doesn’t alter or modify system files
- [Preview] Supports auto-hiding taskbars
- [Preview] Automatically updates when new monitors are connected/disconnected or Explorer restarts
So, if you want to give your taskbars that fresh new feel, go on right ahead to the Microsoft Store and try RoundedTB for yourself.
What’s your opinion on this new application? Tell us all about it in the comments section below.