Adobe Acrobat and Reader now support OneDrive and Box integration
Adobe just added some useful functionality to Adobe Acrobat and Adobe Reader for Windows. Both now support integration with Microsoft’s OneDrive and Box, and users of either of these services now able to easily access PDF files from the cloud right within Adobe’s app.
“An important part of our focus with this release is continuing to offer you the flexibility to work the way you want where you already work today—essentially, making it easier to access your PDFs wherever they’re stored. For enterprises, Box and Microsoft OneDrive are two important places. That’s why we were excited to introduce new integrations with both.”
Integration with OneDrive and Box can come in handy, especially if a user has a lot of PDF files on the cloud. Once accounts are connected, users will be able to browse access and edit all their PDF files from within Adobe Reader or Acrobat.
How to connect Adobe Acrobat or Reader with OneDrive or Box
To connect Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Reader with a OneDrive or Box account, do the following:
- Open Acrobat or Adobe Reader
- On the Home Screen select Add Account
- Now just click on the Box or OneDrive icon
- Enter your login credentials, and wait for settings to sync
- Once everything is synced, you’ll be able to browse your OneDrive or Box content directly from Adobe Acrobat or Reader
Adobe is constantly expanding the list of services available to integrate with Reader or Acrobat, with Dropbox introduced last year. The company is promising even more services to be available soon.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- Swipe navigation returns in Microsoft Edge on Windows 10
- Outdated Windows and IE versions still used by many companies, making malware attacks imminent
- Samsung launches its EVO Plus 256GB microSD card with the highest capacity in its class
- Mass Effect Andromeda for Xbox One and Windows PC officially delayed until early 2017
Microsoft recently updated its support page that shows the current status of active issues affecting Windows 10 versions. The Redmond giant released Windows 10 cumulative […]
YubiKey is a popular two-factor authentication security key offered by the industry leader Yubico. This service works with all the major system including Windows 10. […]
Have you ever thought about using a dedicated gaming browser? If yes, your wish may come true with Opera‘s first of its kind gaming browser. […]