Windows Photo Editing app “Afterlight” Available in Windows Store
The photo editing app “Afterlight” as of this year it will be available for download on the Windows Store platform. It seems that the manufacturer was very busy in making the “Afterlight” application for the Windows devices and it will be approximately 1 $ to buy so I would say that it is not that expensive if you are a fan of photo editing but also as a plus you will receive a free trial mode period so if you do not like it at least you will not spend your money on it.
If you manage to read the lines below you will find at the end of this article a link which will get you to the Windows Store platform and download the “Afterlight” application from there and also find out some uniquely features available in the latest version of the “Afterlight” application made by Afterlight Collective, Inc.
Get your “Afterlight” application now from Windows Store:
As one of the apps belonging to our photo category you will need only 50 MB of free space to download and install on your Windows operating system device. Also the supported processors are the x86, x64 and ARM.
Regarding the Software you will need to run the “Afterlight” editing application it is safe to say that if you use the Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 Technical Preview and all their requirements you will have nothing to worry about concerning this application because it will run as smoothly as possible.
Features available in the latest version of the “Afterlight” app:
- You can now use one of the 8 adjustment tools available in the Afterlight application to make you photos as close to your liking as possible.
- 57 Filters of which 27 adjustable original filters, 14 Guest filters and also the Season filter pack of 16 filters.
- 66 Textures made especially for you with natural light leaks created via a 35mm film and instant film.
- A total of 79 unique and adjustable frames paired with Instagram platform.
See below the In App Purchases available:
- The “Instant film” pack which includes 22 textures and also 7 new and improved frames.
- The “Wallpaper” pack which gives you access to 18 new hand drawn wallpapers that you can use on your frames.
That’s it, if I got your attentions you only need to left click or tap on the link posted below and go right ahead to downloading the “Afterlight” application on your Windows 8.1 or Windows 10 operating system. If you have other questions write us below in the comments section of the page and we will help you further as soon as possible.
UML (Unified Modeling Language) diagrams are visual representations of software systems. The diagrams are essential for software engineers who need to document software systems. There […]
Because we all love listening to our favorite music, it is very important to be able to organize our music library. This task has become […]
Computer problems are usually not that complicated to fix. The real problem is that most people are not that keen to try and fix them, […]