The Alcatel IDOL 4S Windows 10 phone can now be yours for only $400
If you want to buy a Windows 10 phone but don’t want to spend $600 on the HP Elite x3, we have good news for you: The amazing Alcatel IDOL 4S Windows 10 phone can be yours for only $399.99 if you buy it from Amazon.
The phone comes with a pair of VR goggles and features free shipping. This appears to be a permanent price cut, as there is no information available about the previous $420 price tag.
As a quick reminder, the Alcatel IDOL 4S is also available in the Windows Store for $470. In other words, if you buy it from Amazon now, you can use the $70 discount to buy various accessories for the phone.
Alcatel IDOL 4S — a cool Windows 10 phone
- The IDOL 4S allows you to sync your Office documents across devices to get work done while you’re on the go.
- You can connect your IDOL 4S to a Microsoft Continuum-compatible accessory and use it with an external monitor, a keyboard, and a mouse.
- The 5.5” Full HD AMOLED display brings new colors to your pictures, movies, apps and games.
- The device is unlocked and covered by Manufacturer Warranty. The phone is compatible with most GSM providers worldwide.
- The IDOL 4S is the world’s first Windows 10 smartphone and the VR goggles included in the package allow you to immerse yourself in 360-degree experiences.
- The 21MP rear lowlight autofocus camera lets you take perfect pictures without using a flash. The 8 MP front facing camera is perfect for taking selfies.
- The 3000mAh battery is strong enough to power you through the entire day.
- With the Snapdragon 820 processor and 4GB RAM, you won’t notice any kind of slowdown.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- Alcatel Plus 12 says hello to eager MWC 2017 attendants
- Alcatel Idol 4 Pro with Windows 10 Mobile passes Wi-Fi certification
- HP is preparing to launch a new Windows 10 phone in early 2017
Installing Android drivers on a PC should be a walk in a park. You connect your handset with the PC via the USB cable and, […]
Do you have NOX installed on your PC? Are you experiencing any form of lag while running it? This article is specially designed for you! […]
Do you have ExpressVPN installed on your PC? Do you encounter connection problems after an update? This guide will help you out. Here, we’ll be […]