Alcatel Plus 12 says hello to eager MWC 2017 attendants
Alcatel is one of the manufacturers present at this year’s MWC event. With many looking to see a new smartphone from the once top of the line handset manufacturer, the company actually came out with a tablet instead. Following the trends and preferences of today, Alcatel brought out its own interpretation of the detachable 2 in 1 device.
The device is called Alcatel Plus 12 and looks to compete with the best of them. Its main strength is its display, which in this case is a 11.6 inch Full HD screen. The keyboard tends to differ for this kind of devices, but Alcatel has stuck with a hard shell design.
The specifications were presented and users got to see what’s inside
Surely, the device made its debut with a bit more than screen size information, so here is what users can expect from the latest Alcatel product according to the official specifications:
- The device will run on Microsoft’s Windows 10 which will make it a great choice for productivity-oriented tasks.
- The processing unit clock speed will vary between 1.1 GHz and 2.3 GHz, but it is known that it will be a dual-core Intel Celeron.
- In terms of memory, Alcatel’s newest hybrid has 4GB of RAM and a total of 64GB of local memory. A memory card will allow the expansion of this capacity, however.
- There will be a 6900 mAh battery unit and a 2580 mAh one as well for the device and keyboard respectively.
- Touch capabilities will be enhanced with support for the N-Trig stylus while security will be provided by a Windows Hello fingerprint scanner.
- A 5MP front facing camera will make for a decent selfie camera for enthusiasts.
Alcatel is aiming at the business sector as the main market for this tablet, with a philosophy based on the concept of being able to take your work with you on the road.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- Alcatel Unveils the Plus 10, its First Windows 10 2-in-1 Tablet [MWC 2016]
- Lenovo Miix 320 specs leak ahead of MWC 2017
- Lenovo to launch Yoga 720 with Kaby Lake and GTX 1050 at MWC 2017
If you’re new to Waze and want to know how to change the guiding voice in your app, then you came to the right place. […]
One of the biggest differences between Waze and other GPS navigation software is the alerts system. Waze benefits from a user input system that allows […]