Amazon’s browser extension for Microsoft Edge helps you make better decisions when shopping
Amazon recently launched its browser extension for Microsoft Edge aimed at helping Windows users make better decisions when shopping. The extension introduces a series of very interesting features, such as Deal of the Day and Product Comparison, that will definitely help you avoid shopper’s regret.
The full list of features in the Amazon extension for Microsoft Edge includes:
- Deal of the Day: Never miss a deal. The Assistant delivers the best deals every day so that you don’t waste your time searching for the hottest deals.
- Product Comparison: Select a particular product and receive price comparisons so that you’ll know when it’s the best time to press the Buy button. Who knows, maybe the product you put on your wishlist yesterday appears as the Deal of the Day tomorrow.
- Universal Wish List: Save products from any website with the Wish List tab. Gather your wishlisted products in one place.
- Shortcuts: The Assistant gives you shortcuts to popular Amazon destinations right in your browser.
The Amazon extension for Microsoft Edge offers localized support in 10 locales, including US, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, UK, Spain, Japan, India, and China.
Users love this extension and pointed out its strong points compared to other browsers:
Works nicely and as expected, compared to the add-ins behavior in other browsers. And it could be me but it appears that this version is a bit quicker than the one I used in the Chrome. Just one tip for those that have issues activating/enabling it on the first try, right after the extension is installed; close your Edge browser and open it again. Your Amazon registration/account should now be able to complete.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- Xbox One S can now be pre-ordered on Amazon
- Acer’s Liquid Jade Primo goes on sale at Amazon UK
- Amazon unveils Video Direct service to take on YouTube
Microsoft is all set to launch its next big update, Windows 10 version 1809 in October. While that should be a nice piece of news […]
The Windows 10 October 2018 Update (otherwise 18H2) rollout might now be two to three weeks away. For the last few months, new build previews […]