AMD Crimson drivers get Windows 10 Fall Creators Update support
Windows 10 Fall Creators Update is finally here, and just like with any major Windows update, issues with drivers will appear.
To fix these bugs, AMD released Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition Beta for the Fall Creators Update.
Download AMD’s Crimson drivers to avoid Fall Creators Update issues
After a major Windows update, most issues are caused by outdated graphics card drivers. In order to tackle potential issues, AMD released beta drivers bringing the support for Windows 10 Fall Creators Update.
Keep in mind that these are beta drivers, so certain issues with them can appear.
Speaking of issues, the beta drivers have the following problems:
- Mixed Reality headsets may fail to render when running in Hybrid Graphics system configurations.
- A limited number of displays may exhibit brief signal loss periodically.
- System hang may occur during Mixed Reality 360 videos playback on Radeon RX Vega series graphics products.
- An HDCP error code may be observed while playing Blu-Ray content on a secondary attached display.
- Radeon WattMan profiles and settings may not persisting after resuming from sleep.
- A system restart or hang may be observed when launching DX12 applications on Multi GPU enabled system configurations with Radeon ReLive enabled.
Before you install the latest beta drivers, be sure to completely remove all previous Radeon Software Crimson ReLive installations from your PC. It’s worth mentioning that this driver is not intended for AMD Radeon products that are running on Apple Boot Camp platforms, so if you’re using Boot Camp with these drivers, you might run into various issues.
If you already have Windows 10 Fall Creators Update installed, be sure to download Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition Beta from following sources:
- Download Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition Beta 64-bit
- Download Radeon Software Crimson ReLive Edition Beta 32-bit
AMD was quick to address potential issues in Fall Creators Update, so if you have any issues with it, we advise you to download the latest beta drivers from AMD.