AMD’s new Radeon RX Vega family of GPUs will boost your gaming
AMD launched the Radeon RX Vega family of GPUs for advanced desktop PC gaming platforms, an event marks AMD’s return into the gaming niche.
Radeon RX Vega series
The graphics cards are built on the Vega GPU architecture with cutting edge features such as Papid Packed Math, the High Bandwidth Cache Controller and new Geometry and Pixel Engines for enhanced performance while gaming.
The series includes three variants:
- Radeon RX Vega 64 Liquid Cooled Edition, engineered with 64 compute units to be the most potent Radeon ever built
- Radeon RX Vega 64 with air cooling
- Radeon RX Vega 56 available starting at just $399 USD
Radeon RX Vega GPUs main features
- Developed for better enthusiast-class gaming
The Radeon RX Vega is the most complex GPU architecture ever created for the most enthusiast gamers. It offers up to 13.7 TFLOPS of peak performance to power through the most demanding games and VR apps.
- Fantastic premium design
These gaming cards have been impeccably designed with premium styling and feature a satin-brushed aluminum shroud, an aluminum backplate, customizable GPU tach meter, and controls for dual BIOS and iconic LED illumination. The air-cooled versions feature the latest isothermic vapor chamber for maximum heat displacement. The liquid-cooled version boasts a next-gen cooling design incorporating a high efficiency pump. The Nidec Gentle Typhoon fan will provide a quiet operation.
- Leading display technologies
The graphics cards support Radeon FreeSync technology, HDMI 4K60 and DisplayPort 1.4, high-resolution and high-refresh displays powering experiences such as Ultra HD, ultra wide and single cable 5K resolutions.
- Radeon Software for unmatched control and capabilities
Radeon Software enables the ultimate performance, features, and stability and it ensures an amazing out-of-box experience.
AMD and its partners offer new Radeon Packs and huge discounts on select Ryzen CPUs and motherboards combos, select Samsung displays with Radeon FreeSync displays and two AAA game titles.
- Radeon Red Pack – with the Radeon RX Vega 56, an air-cooled card priced at $499 SEP.
- Radeon Black Pack – with the Radeon RX Vega 64, an air-cooled card priced at $599 SEP.
- Radeon Aqua Pack – with the Radeon RX Vega 64 Liquid Cooled Edition, the most powerful of the Radeon RX Vega graphics cards, priced at $699 SEP.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- Radeon RX 500 Series graphic cards with Polaris Architecture announced by AMD
- AMD’s latest Radeon FreeSync 2 offers better image quality for gamers
- Dell reveals new Inspiron AIOs and a VR gaming desktop running Windows 10
USB flash drives (pen drives, flash sticks) almost completely moved disks out of the picture. They are fast, you can write anything you want whenever […]
Using speech instead of typing has more than one advantage. Lots of users strongly prefer dictation and, even though it’s still unbrushed feature, it’s getting […]