Android emulator is a tool that creates virtual Android devices on your computer. You can use it as a target platform to test unreleased Android applications on your PC.
Applications are usually developed in the Java programming language using the Android Software Development Kit, but other development tools are also available.
There are Android emulators for gamers too. These ones are packed with the usual array of gamer-oriented features, including graphical support, high FPS, and excellent keyboard mapping controls.
Quick solutions to common Android emulator issues
- FIX: Android emulator won’t connect to the Internet
- FIX: Android Emulator error installing APK on Windows
- Full Fix: Bluestacks stuck on initializing
- Fix: Bluestacks failed to connect to the server
- Fix: Android Studio Windows 10 errors in 4 quick steps
To find the latest tips and tricks, feel free to check out our Android Troubleshooting section.