Apple Inc. is one of the most valuable multinational technology companies in the world. Founded by Steve Jobs and Steve Wozniak, it is headquartered in Cupertino, California.
Years ago, in the Macintosh days of glory, Apple found the recipe to create a unique machine that made computing enjoyable and available to the masses.
Now, Apple develops and sells consumer electronics, computer software, as well as user-friendly online services. Moreover, it’s making the switch from Intel processors to its own Mac custom-designed chips.
People received all these changes extremely well. The iMac line, for example, with its iBook, the iPhone, the MacBook Air, the iPod, and the iPad, it’s appreciated thanks to its elegance.
Quick solutions for Apple users
- Apple AirPlay not in full screen? Try these steps to fix it
- Apple TV is not detecting AirPods? Follow these 4 easy steps
- Apple TV could not sign in? Try these 2 simple solutions
- FIX: An error occurred loading this content on Apple TV
- App Store circle keeps spinning on Mac? Try these easy fixes
- Apple Music doesn’t work on Mac? Fix it with these steps
Make sure to bookmark this Apple section for more guidance and useful tips.