- ARK: Survival Evolved is an awesome survival game that you can play online with your friends. It works with Windows, OS X, Linux, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Android, iOS, and Nintendo Switch.
- If you have high ping and wondering how to reduce lag in ARK, use one of the VPN solutions below to significantly boost your gaming experience by connecting to fast VPN servers.
- For any other issues with the game, join our ARK: Survival Evolved Troubleshooting Hub.
- To see what else you can do to optimize your games, see our Gaming VPN section.
VPN Summer sale (83% off!)
Last chance to catch this awesome VPN deal: 1.99$ per month for the Surfshark VPN (available only this week). Surfshark VPN comes with the following features:
ARK: Survival Evolved is an open-world survival game that you can play online. It’s available on Windows, OS X, Linux, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Android, iOS, and Nintendo Switch.
In ARK: Survival Evolved, you wake up stranded on an island and must gather resources. It has armor, building, crafting, and farming features. You can tame or kill wild animals, fight other players or make alliances, and so on.
ARK: Survival Evolved runs several game servers all across the world, including Europe and North America. However, some players report ARK lag while trying to enjoy the game with their friends.
Whenever this happens, you can reduce ping with a VPN. You just need to resort to a fast and powerful VPN solution that reroutes your network traffic and optimizes your connection settings for gaming.
What are the best VPNs to reduce ARK lag?
If you’re wondering how to reduce lag in ARK, look no further than Private Internet Access (PIA). It’s the best VPN for Windows 10, ideal for reducing your ping during gameplay.
Created by Kape Technologies, PIA supports the OpenVPN and WireGuard protocols to encrypt your traffic. But you can also disable encryption to speed up the Internet connection and get rid of ARK server lag. And, if you encounter any issues, you can take advantage of the 24/7 live chat support.
Here’s how PIA can help you fix ARK lag:
- +3,200 servers in 46 countries
- Private DNS, static and dynamic IP address
- Allows 10 simultaneous connections
- Works with Windows, Mac, Linux, PS4, Xbox One, Android, iOS, Switch
- 30-day money-back guarantee (no free trial)
Private Internet AccessFix ARK: Survival Evolved lag on your PC, console or mobile using PIA.
CyberGhost VPN gives you the possibility to quickly connect to the nearest VPN server in order to achieve the best possible speed. It’s an anti-hacker VPN app that keeps you safe from DDoS attacks while you’re playing games.
Here’s how CyberGhost VPN can help you fix ARK lag:
- +6,200 servers in 89 countries
- Exclusive DNS servers
- Permits 7 simultaneous connections
- Compatible with Windows, Mac, Linux, PS4, Xbox One, Android, iOS, Switch
- 45-day money-back guarantee (1-day trial)
CyberGhost VPNRepair ARK ping with the aid of this powerful VPN solution.
BullGuard VPN is a great way to reduce high ping in ARK: Survival Evolved. Made by BullGuard, this VPN solution uses the OpenVPN protocol to encrypt your gaming traffic. It can also reduce ARK Ragnarok lag (a DLC expansion map for ARK: Survival Evolved).
As far as computer security is concerned, you don’t have to worry about hackers and DDoS attacks since BullGuard VPN keeps you safe. At the same time, it delivers excellent speed to make sure you don’t lag during gameplay.
Here’s how BullGuard VPN can help you fix ARK lag:
- +2,000 VPN servers in 16 countries
- Allows 6 simultaneous connections
- Made for Windows, Mac, Linux, PS4, Xbox One
- 30-day money-back guarantee (no free trial)
BullGuard VPNFix ARK: Survival Evolved lag by connecting to speedy VPN servers hosted by this VPN app.
In conclusion, ARK: Survival Evolved is an amazing game that you can play online, especially if you’re looking for something similar to Minecraft but with superior graphics and dinosaurs.
However, it can become really annoying to deal with ARK lag. Luckily, you can reduce high ping and improve your overall gameplay experience by getting equipped with a fast and reliable VPN solution. If you’re not sure about what to choose, we suggest going with Private Internet Access.
FAQ: Learn more about Ark: Survival Evolved and VPN
- How to lower ping in ARK?
If you’re wondering how to fix lag on ARK: Survival Evolved, use a VPN solution like PIA. Just connect to a VPN server that’s in the same region as the ARK game server.
- How to reduce lag in ARK (Xbox One)?
Connect your Xbox One to your PC using an Ethernet cable. Then you can share the VPN network connection to your Xbox One in order to connect to a VPN server and reduce lag in ARK.
- How to fix ARK: Survival Evolved lag (PS4)?
It’s the same case as Xbox One. Just connect your PS4 to your PC using a crossover cable. Next, provide Internet access to the PS4 from the Network and Sharing Center. This way, the VPN connection you use on the PC will be automatically shared with the PS4.