Ark: Survival Evolved has been in Early Access for almost two years now and during that time, managed to amaze an impressive number of 9 million players globally. Now, the dino-survival game is finally getting its full release this summer and there are lots of ways you can get it.
Digital launch and retail locations release on August 8
The game will launch digitally and at retail locations on August 8 on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC and now you can find it available for pre-order.
Jeremy Stieglitz, the co-founder of Ark developer Studio Wildcard, stated that millions of player “have built gigantic bases, they have captured and trained armies of dinosaurs, crafted armories full of weapons, and eaten billions of pounds of Jurassic creature-kabobs. With their help, we’re about to reach the completion of core content for Ark: Survival Evolved and release the full game to the world,” he continued.
Extra options: The Explorer Edition & The Limited Collector’s Edition
The base game will cost $60, and there will be lots of extra goodies in case you’re a huge fan. For instance, The Explorer’s Edition will also get you a season pass, and it will grant you access to all the expansion pack including the current one named Scorched Earth. You have to play $100 for the Explorer Edition.
The Limited Collector’s Edition is $160 and is available only for pre-order. It will get you tons of extras including the following:
- An official Ark necklace
- The official Ark: Survival Evolved soundtrack which was recorded live by the Philharmonia Orchestra.
- A leather-bound Explorer’s Notebook (including every dossier of each creature from the game)
- A cloth map of the Ark Island
- A poster of the Studio Wildcard development team
Don’t waste any more time and pre-order your copy now!
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- How to improve FPS in Ark: Survival Evolved
- Here’s the complete ARK: Survival Evolved graphics settings guide
- ARK: Survival Evolved “Server Not Responding” error