Astroneer is a space exploration game that impresses through its challenging gameplay and hypnotic soundtrack. And now, fans of the game can now download the Astroneer original sountrack from Steam.
The stellar soundtrack can be yours for $5.99 and contains over an hour of original music. The creator of Astroneer’s soundtrack is Dutch artist Rutger Zuydervelt (Machinefabriek).
Astroneer track list
The soundtrack contains 26 tracks that will immerse you in the Astroneer world even when you’re not playing. Here’s the complete list:
- Main Menu (3:16)
- Gameplay 1 (2:00)
- Gameplay 2 (2:45)
- Danger 1 (2:44)
- Danger 2 (3:09)
- Exploration 1 (2:24)
- Exploration 2 (2:34)
- Exploration 3 (2:18)
- Stinger (0:18)
- Gathering 1 (2:57)
- Gathering 2 (2:10)
- Gathering 3 (3:15)
- Building (3:01)
- Gameplay 3 (3:08)
- Gameplay 4 (1:52)
- Gameplay 5 (3:46)
- Trailer Track (1:15)
- Exploration 4 (2:24)
- Exploration 5 (2:31)
- Exploration 6 (2:48)
- Gameplay 6 (1:30)
- Gameplay 7 (1:53)
- Mineral Music (2:38)
- Gathering 4 (2:31)
- Gathering 5 (2:48)
- Starting Scene (6:02)
You can buy the Astroneer original soundtrack for $5.99 from Steam as DLC. You can also buy the Astroneer game and sountrack pack for $25.99.
Astroneer is a game that challenges players to shape their world, altering the terrain and extracting valuable resources as they explore the universe. Gamers can also trade the resources they extract or craft them into new tools, vehicles, and modules to upgrade their space base.
Here are the main tasks of the game:
- Reshape terrain according to your needs
- Survive on and explore procedurally generated planets that can be entirely deformed and traversed
- Build vehicles and travel to new planets and moons to gather more resources
- Snap together components and objects to create custom vehicles and modules
- 4 player online drop-in/drop-out co-op.
As a quick reminder, Astroneer is still an Early Access game. This means that the title is not very stable yet, and players may encounter various issues.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- Astroneer’s latest update squashes a bevy of bugs, download it now
- Improve Astroneer’s graphics quality with these quick tweaks
- How to delete and fix Astroneer corrupt save game files
- Here’s how to fix Astroneer low FPS issues