The new ASUS ROG & Xbox One S bundles are too cool to miss out on
ASUS Republic of Gamers and Xbox Singapore have forged their first collaboration, resulting in bundles that pair an Xbox One S with a powerful Windows 10 P. The “Game on Everywhere” bundles contains three tiers, namely the Ultimate Pack, Pro Pack, and Godlike Pack.
The bundles, whose prices start at $1,548, are exclusively available via Hachi.tech, Challenger’s e-commerce arm. There are currently 18 bundles that include popular models like the ROG G20 gaming desktop, the X550V high-performance laptop, the ROG STRIX GL502 gaming laptop, and the ROG GT51 gaming desktop.
ASUS will be pairing them with a 1TB Xbox One S and a copy of Halo Wars 2. You can immediately try out both systems using the Xbox Play Anywhere program.
Asus Gaming Everywhere
Here are the steps to follow to get your hands on this offer:
- Select the ROG bundle of your choice
- Add the item to your cart and go to checkout
- Your ROG PC and Xbox One S bundle will be delivered at your address.
The Asus Gaming Everywhere offer comes in two variants:
- ASUS ROG Notebooks and Xbox One S bundles
- ASUS ROG Desktops and Xbox One S bundles
For more information, go to Hachi’s official website, check out the available offer and hit the buy button.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- ASUS’s new ROG G752 gaming laptop is great for Gears of War 4
- New ASUS Transformer Mini Windows 10 2-in-1 tablet is a great alternative to Surface 3
- ASUS rivals Raspberry Pi with more powerful Tinker Board
- Forza Horizon 3: Here’s the complete list of leaked cars
- Killer Instinct: Definitive Edition now playable on Windows 10
- Resident Evil 7 Biohazard PC Specs: Make sure your computer meets them
Here is an interesting situation. Microsoft releases update KB4023057 (again), still doesn’t explain what it is for, and expects everyone to be happy. Result? Well, […]
The symbiosis of the internet and advertising has long been understood. Everyone understands that if you have access to something that is ‘free’, inasmuch as […]