Microsoft is offering a great deal to ASUS fans, offering the ASUS Transformer Mini with Windows Hello, keyboard and a pen at the price of $249.
The Transformer Mini gets a big discount during Microsoft’s graduation sale
ASUS just revealed the Transformer Mini, a low-cost Windows 10 tablet with a detachable keyboard and stylus support. This way, buyers with modest budgets can also enjoy solid specs. Its usual price is $349 for the 64GB model (The 128GB model is at least $50 more) but can now be purchased with a considerable discount.
The Microsoft Store has cut $100 off the Transformer Mini T102HA-C4-GR, the gray 64GB model of the device, meaning you can currently purchase that specific model along with its pen and detachable keyboard for $249.
This is the second time in the past few months that the company offers the same model at this price. The previous deal lasted until March 28th and the latest offer began over a week ago. Users can enjoy it until June 18th, so there’s plenty of time to take advantage of it. Don’t forget that this discount will only be available as long as the supplies last so if you’re considering it, you should hurry up.
The current discount deal for the ASUS Transformer Mini is linked to Microsoft’s graduation sale that started last week even if the company didn’t specify it on its blog post.
The discount deal includes the following:
The Transformer Mini which features a Surface-style rear kickstand and a fingerprint sensor that supports Windows Hello biometric authentication. Here’s all its specs:
- 1-inch LED-backlit touchscreen with 1280x800px resolution
- 44GHz Intel Atom x5-Z8350 processor
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB eMMC storage (plus microSD card slot)
- 2MP webcam
- 11ac Wi-Fi with Miracast support
- Bluetooth 4.1
- one USB 3.0
- one microUSB 2.0
- one microHDMI
- 5mm headphone/microphone combo port
- Up to 11 hours movie playback
- 259 x 170 x 8.2mm (13.9mm with keyboard attached)
- 790g with keyboard attached
- Windows 10 Home
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- The new ASUS ROG & Xbox One S bundles are too cool to miss out on
- New ASUS Transformer Mini Windows 10 2-in-1 tablet is a great alternative to Surface 3
- ASUS rivals Raspberry Pi with more powerful Tinker Board
Still having issues? Fix them with this tool:
If the advices above haven't solved your issue, your PC may experience deeper Windows problems. We recommend downloading this PC Repair tool (rated Great on TrustPilot.com) to easily address them. After installation, simply click the Start Scan button and then press on Repair All.