Official Australian Football League app arrives on Windows 10
The official Australian Football League app has been present on Windows Phone 8.1 for quite some time. Unfortunately, it has overwhelmingly bad reviews. Recently, though, the app underwent a redesign and was ported to the Windows 10 platform.
Australian Football League’s Windows 10 app is now available in the Windows Store. Since it’s a Universal app, it works perfectly on every Windows 10-powered device, so fans of Australian football can now follow their favorite team wherever they are.
Australian Football League Windows 10 app features
While the app is available to download for free, the free tier offers just basic features and content. Users who want to watch to live stream particular games would have to buy an AFL Pass, which also unlocks some more premium features.
The free version of the app offers following features:
- LIVE match scores, team and player stats
- Video match highlights, interviews and press conferences
- Access to an extensive video archive from past seasons
- Breaking news and match reports
- Player profiles including stats and bio
- Ladder and Fixture
People who purchase an AFL Pass will have access to the following extra features on the app:
- LIVE video stream of every 2016 Toyota AFL Premiership Season and Finals match, and every televised NAB Challenge match
- On demand full match replays from 2012 onwards
- Live coverage of key events such as the Brownlow Medal and NAB AFL Draft
- 24/7 channel
- Multiple device compatibility on Windows
Based on early reviews, users seem to be satisfied with the new app — a solid improvement compared to the previous version that was available to Windows Phone 8.1 only.
If you want to download the Australian Football League Windows 10 app, you can do it for free from hthe Windows Store.
The clipboard history list entries are now more compact with the Windows 10 May 2019 Update. Microsoft described the updated design as follows: First flighted […]