Bank of America app comes to Windows 10
If you live in America, then you already know that the bank is expected to release its own application for Windows 10 devices sometime soon. According to some previous rumors, this application is expected to be released sometime this summer and according to the new rumors, it might be released very soon.
Not many know about this upcoming application and it will be capable of and today we will list you some of the things that you will be able to do while using Bank of America’s App.
Manage Your Accounts
– ability to review balances in checking credit card or savings accounts;
– ability to view mortgage, auto loan and linked Merrill Lynch and Merrill Edge investment account balances;
– ability to set app alert to get notified about the security info and important activity on your account.
– ability to receive and send money using your email address or mobile number;
– ability to transfer funds between your Bank of America accounts.
– ability to schedule, delete or edit payments;
– ability to pay eBills;
– ability to add/edit pay to accounts.
– ability to take photos of checks in order to deposit them;
– see the processing deposit in your account in real time.
Using this application you will also be able to find ATMs and financial centers, special offers & deals, change the online ID or the passcode. It is good to know that if any fraudulent activity will be suspected on your credit or debit account, the bank will notify you and block your card as soon as possible. You will be able to request an “unblock” by calling the bank.
At this stage, the Bank of America’s Windows 10 app is looking very good, but we can’t download it yet on our devices.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- Bank of America official Windows 10 app release pushed to this summer
- Bank Of America Official Windows 10 App Arrives in the Next Few Weeks
- American Express & Bank of America Ready Their Windows 10 Apps
In the world of smartphones and busy people, a large chunk of the population relies heavily on sending SMS. Whether it’s a personal message or a […]
Error 0xca00a000 is a Windows Update error that arises for some users. The full error message states: 2018-07 Cumulative Update for Windows 10 Version 1803 for […]