Batman: Return to Gotham to arrive on Xbox One this summer
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment just announced that Batman: Return to Arkham will launch for the Xbox One and PlayStation 4 on July 24th for $49.99, The release will be an adaptation of Batman: Arkham Asylum and Batman: Arkham City, with the remastered pack powered by Unreal Engine 4. Because of this, we expect to see improvements in both games’ lighting, shaders, effects, and models for characters and environments. Additionally, Return to Arkham should include all previously released extra content for both games.
Here’s what the description of the game says:
- “Batman: Arkham Asylum exposes players to a dark and atmospheric adventure that takes them into the depths of Arkham Asylum –Gotham City’s high-security psychiatric hospital for the criminally insane. Use Batman’s legendary gadgetry, strike from the shadows, and confront The Joker and Gotham City’s most notorious super villains.
- Batman: Arkham City sends players soaring into Arkham City – a heavily fortified sprawling district in the heart of Gotham City. Batman Arkham City introduces a brand-new story that draws together an all-star cast of classic characters and murderous villains from the Batman universe, as well as new and enhanced gameplay features.”
Speaking of Batman games, you should know that Telltale Games is working on a new series of Batman games, so that should be exciting. And by the way, if you already have Batman Arkham City installed on your Windows 10 device but it has various issues, do check out our guide on how to solve that.
You can check out the official trailer for Batman: Return to Arkham for Xbox One and PlayStation 4 below:
The game will soon be available for pre-order on Xbox One for the price of $49.99. Warner Bros Interactive said that Xbox One users who pre-order the game will receive Batmobile and Batarang props for their avatar as a thank you.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- Battlefield 4: Final Stand DLC now available for free on Xbox On
- 88 Heroes coming to Windows 10 and Xbox One in August, watch the trailer now
- Xbox One games already starting to appear in the Windows Store
- The Banner Saga 2 coming to Xbox One, what the first trailer
- Kung-Fu for Kinect will be available on Xbox One in June
USB flash drives (pen drives, flash sticks) almost completely moved disks out of the picture. They are fast, you can write anything you want whenever […]
Using speech instead of typing has more than one advantage. Lots of users strongly prefer dictation and, even though it’s still unbrushed feature, it’s getting […]