Battlefield 1 is finally here and now available on the Xbox Store. Keep in mind that this game is not available for the Xbox 360, which means that you will have to install it on your Xbox One. However, it is good to know that the game is also available on Microsoft’s Windows PC and Sony’s PlayStation 4.
The game takes us back in the time to World War I and is inspired by historic events. Players will be able to use the weapons that were available during that period of time, such as automatic and semiautomatic rifles, artillery, flamethrowers, mustard gas, bolt-action rifles and more. In addition, melee combat has been improved DICE introducing new light and heavy melee weapons such as trench clubs, shovels and sabers.
To make things even better, gamers will be able to take control of various vehicles such as armored trucks, heavy/light tanks, battleships, zeppelin and even horses. The multiplayer maps can hold up to 64 players, meaning that there will be a lot of action during these battles.
You are able to purchase the Battlefield 1 Deluxe Edition or the Battlefield 1 Premium Pass:
Battlefield 1 Deluxe Edition:
- Base Game: Experience the dawn of all-out war in Battlefield. Discover a world at war through an adventure-filled campaign, or join in epic multiplayer battles with up to 64 players
- Red Baron Pack, Lawrence of Arabia Pack and Hellfighter Pack: Contains themed weapons, vehicles and items
- New visual appearance of the Behemoths
- Five Battlepacks containing stand-out weapon skins
Battlefield 1 Premium Pass
- Four themed upcoming expansion packs
- Two weeks early access to each expansion pack
- 16 new multiplayer maps, play as new armies including France and Russia, new Operations, new Elite classes and more
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- How to fix common Battlefield 1 issues
- Battlefield 1 kills i5 CPUs, gamers are very disappointed
- Battlefield 1 battlepacks: why is it so hard to get them?