Upcoming Battlefield 1 DLC takes the battle on French territory
If you’re one of the many people that had a blast with the first chapter of Battlefield 1, you’re in for a treat. The first expansion pack for the widely acclaimed first-person shooter is about to drop for players around the globe. Thanks to a sneak peek granted by EA, we know the DLC is going to tackle the French efforts in WW1. This new Battlefield 1 experience will bring along a ton of goodies, including weapons, maps, and even new game modes.
It’s going to be great to try out all the new features, but there is no doubt that the DLC shines brightest through the new maps added to the game. Each map comes with its own characteristics and implies a certain gameplay approach:
- Verdun Heights is set in Verdun obviously and the map is comprised of a burning forest which takes players to a whole other level of hell. The inferno vibe surrounding players will play an important role in the map experience.
- Soissons challenges players to sharpen their vehicle combat skills. The map is great for this type of gameplay due to its open fields that promote long range warfare.
- On the other extreme, Fort Vaux is all about close comba, enhanced by the labyrinth of hallways offered by the map.
- Rupture is a map that highlights each style of gameplay and combines them in one field. In this case, we have poppy fields and trenches that give players the opportunity to swap between on-foot combat and tank combat.
For a better gaming experience, we recommend downloading Game Fire (free). It will help you with various gaming issues, such as low FPS, lags and slow PC.
A new game mode will also make its debut in the new France-centric expansion titled “They Shall Not Pass” that combines Conquest and Rush into a new experience that revolves around multiple rounds of capture-the-flag but also the Rush suggestive telegraph posts. The new game mode is called Frontlines and it will be available in Match.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- Battlefield 1 Spectator Mode: Here’s how to enable it
- Battlefield 1 expands with its first fully-fledged DLC
- AMD updates its drivers to fix Battlefield 1 issues and other bugs
A lot of people still love to use Windows Media Player as their go-to player, but many users reported Windows Media Player cannot play the […]
Windows users often experience high CPU usage. This issue causes PC performance to slow down, consuming huge chunks of memory. It is critical to take […]
So you’re on your machine and plug-in your TV, the devices seem to recognize each other and appear to be connected, but suddenly you get […]