- Blade and Soul is a fantasy martial-arts game that you can play online to complete quests or fight other players.
- If you're having trouble playing Blade and Soul because of huge lag, you need a VPN to get better ping, protect you from DDoS attacks, and improve your gaming experience.
- For any errors related to VPN, feel free to visit our VPN Troubleshooting Hub.
- Bookmark our Gaming VPN section to find out how to improve your games.
Blade and Soul is an MMPORG with an open world and fantasy martial arts that you can play online. You can choose your character from 4 races and fully customize it to your liking, engage in PVE content to fulfill quests, as well as fight other players like yourself in PVP mode.
You can play the game on Windows PC, iOS, and Android. It has hundreds of servers available in North America and Europe. However, many players report high ping in Blade and Soul, which is essential to the game since you have to rely on timed combo moves during combat.
If you’re one of those players who can no longer enjoy Blade and Soul due to high ping, it’s time to look into workarounds. And there’s no easier way to fix this problem than by using a VPN to improve your ping.
By getting equipped with a reliable virtual private network solution, you can not only eliminate lag and delay while playing Blade and Soul but also protect your PC from DDoS attacks.
What are the best VPNs for Blade and Soul?
If you’re wondering how to get better ping in Blade and Soul, look no further than Private Internet Access (PIA). Owned by Kape Technologies, it’s one of the fastest VPNs on our list, promising to significantly enhance your gameplay by lowering ping in Blade and Soul.
PIA works with Windows, Android and iOS, so it covers all devices supported by the game. Furthermore, you can connect up to 10 devices using the same PIA account.
What else you should know about PIA:
- Boasts more than 3,200 servers in 46 countries
- Features private DNS to protect your DNS queries
- No logging policy
- 30-day money-back guarantee (no free trial)
Private Internet Access
Make Blade and Soul run better by reducing your ping time with PIA.
CyberGhost VPN is another solid choice to reduce ping. But it’s also ideal if you’re using a VPN to download Blade and Soul by circumventing geoblocks. The product is owned by Kape Technologies and permits 7 simultaneous connections.
Similar to PIA, CyberGhost VPN works on all devices supported by Blade and Soul: Windows, Android, and iOS. It has speedy servers in North America and Europe so that you won’t have to worry about high ping during gaming.
What else you should know about CyberGhost VPN:
- Provides you with over 6,400 servers in 89 countries
- Anti-DDoS protection and exclusive DNS servers
- Protects your privacy by not capturing any logs
- 45-day money-back guarantee (1-day free trial, no credit card)
Stop losing fights in Blade and Soul due to high ping, thanks to this VPN service.
BullGuard VPN supports servers in North America and Europe, along with 6 simultaneous device connections. In addition to Windows, it works with Android and iOS so that you can play Blade and Soul on any device without having to deal with high ping.
What else you should know about BullGuard VPN:
- Includes more than 2,000 VPN servers in 16 countries
- Defends your computer from DDoS attacks
- Complete privacy (no logs)
- 30-day money-back guarantee (no free trial)
Reduce lags and delays while playing Blade and Soul, thanks to this VPN app.
Blade and Soul is a highly entertaining game that you can play online. But it’s not worth it if you can’t win battles due to a simple technicality like high ping. Nevertheless, you can fix this problem by connecting to a fast VPN server.
We think that Private Internet Access, CyberGhost VPN and BullGuard VPN are the best in the business. They come bundled with numerous VPN servers, fast connections, and anti-DDoS protection. Plus, you don’t need to worry that your VPN traffic might be collected.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can make Blade and Soul run better by getting a fast and powerful VPN solution.
Set your VPN server to a country from North America or Europe, depending on which Blade and Soul server you’re playing. The VPN server should be as close as possible to the game server.
You have to log in every time you want to play Blade and Soul. It asks for a security code every time you change your IP address. Typically, when you connect to a VPN server, you get a new IP address for every session. However, you can fix this issue by getting a static IP address from Private Internet Access.
To show ping in Blade and Soul, go to Settings > Game > Internet and enable Show Server Delay Period.