Box Notes app now offers instant access to your notes directly from your desktop
If you’re the kind of person that likes or is required to take a lot of notes on a daily basis, then you might be familiar with the Notes service. The company behind the web app recently announced that Notes will be receiving a major facelift. The way Notes works makes the service recognizable since it operates under a main hub structure from which all your notes can be revisited and managed.
Box even released a statement on its blog further extending people’s interest for the service by promoting its appealing features. In the blog post, Box explained the benefits of using its Notes service and went on to point out some of the cool new features that users will be getting now that Notes has been revamped in a sense.
- 19 new keyboard shortcuts to maximize productivity and reduce idle time;
- A more simplified layout for the service’s interface that allows users to more easily get around and get where they need to;
- A new sidebar containing valuable tools that help users pinpoint the location of specific notes, as well as get a perspective view on their entire note collection.
The new Box Notes app comes with extra pals this time around, as users can now use a Windows or macOS app for Notes. Using the Electron framework, Box uses its web app for Notes as the skeleton for the newly introduced Windows and macOS apps.
It’s great to see Notes revitalized like this. Notetaking apps have been around for a long time, and since the introduction of the Windows app by Microsoft, Windows users have had an even easier time incorporating some of them into their setup.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- Evernote app for Windows 10 PC improved with better navigation, search and note categories
- New Evernote app for Windows 10 now available on the Windows Store
- Windows 10 Mobile OneNote app updated with voice recorder
These days, movie making, once the preserve of professionals and Hollywood pros, is now something you too can do with the variety of movie making […]
There’s no way you can get away from wall adapters in this day and age, whether you have USB cables or other ways of powering […]
Microsoft has released a statement addressing the issue of collecting data illegally from its Windows 10 users by saying that it doesn’t. Well, that’s okay then. […]