Brawlout is a new game being developed by Angry Mob Games and to be released for Xbox One, PS4 and Windows PC in the first quarter of 2017. According to the game’s description, Brwalout is an eight-player platform fighter in which gamers will be able to control different animals and fight for the “pride of their people”.
What makes this game awesome is its support for both local and online multiplayer in addition to a single-player campaign in which you can get familiar with the game before you go online and get wrecked by a pro player.
Bogdan Iliesiu, CEO of Angry Mob Games, said his team is comprised of fighting game fans and explained the game is a dream platform fighter for all the fans of this genre. Iliesiu also explained his team noticed that players were missing some stuff from classic fighter games.
At the same time, he understood there are certain features available in new fighter games that everybody loves. This is the reason why Angry Mob Games created Brawlout, a game designed to offer players the best from both old and new games.
If you are interested in this game, we suggest you watch the gameplay footage from below:
Other Brawlout Features:
- Online and Local Battles: Ability to play ranked tournaments, but also play locally in party mode with your friends or even go solo in the story campaign.
- Evolving and customizing your characters: Each character will start with some simple attacks, but as you grow the character, it will gain some special attacks, new combos and more movement abilities.
- Rage Meter: Powerful special attacks will consume your Rage Meter. When the rage meter is filled up, your character will become much stronger.
- Different Combat Styles: Each character comes with a unique fighting style. In other words, each fight will become more strategic and you will need to learn each character in order to master this game.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- Finish Trials of the Blood Dragon demo and get the full game for FREE
- We Happy Few Game Preview available on the Xbox Store
- Not all new Xbox games will come to Windows 10, Microsoft changes its mind