There are various error messages that you can encounter on Windows 10, and today we’ll show you how to fix Browser config failed on the following .NET framework error. These type of errors usually occur because of a badly configured files or due to registry errors.
The most common activity that triggers this type of error comes when you’re trying to update your operating system, perform a Microsoft update, or even when trying to update your Microsoft Security Essentials virus database.
In this article we will explore a quick fix for these types of issues, so let’s get started.
How to fix Browser config failed on the following .NET framework error message? The easiest method is to use .NET Framework tool from Microsoft. This tool will automatically scan your system and fix all .NET Framework problems on its own.
How can I fix Browser config failed on the following .NET framework error?
Use Microsoft’s Automated Wizard
The .NET Framework Repair Tool was developed by Microsoft in order to help users tackle the wide range of .NET framework errors they receive by just clicking a few buttons and following the on-screen instructions.
This tool will try to repair the corrupted files, and it will also apply various fixes. The latest version of this software supports the .NET Framework 4.6.1, .NET Framework 4.6 and the .NET Framework 4.5.2.
Here’s how to download it and use it :
- Visit the official Microsoft .NET Framework Repair tool webpage.
- Click the Download button.
- Choose NetFxRepairTool.exe and click Next.
- Download and then run the installation file.
- Tick the box I have read and accepted the license terms, and then click Next.
- The .NET Framework Repair Tool will now analyze your system and recommend some changes based on the results.
- Apply the changes by clicking Next.
- Now you can re-try the process that used to produce an error code before and see if the issue is solved.
In this article, we explored the best and fastest way to deal with any .NET Framework errors, by using the official Microsoft .NET Repair Tool.
On the other hand, if you’re still bothered by the error at hand on your current browser, why not considering switching to UR Browser?
This browser is designed and developed by EU privacy standards and it will keep you safe and anonymous while roaming the World Wide Web. Also, it works much faster than your usual (don’t mind me saying) mainstream browser thanks to privacy modes that block cookies and trackers.
Try it today and enjoy safe and speedy browsing.
Please feel free to let us know in the comment section below if this solution helped you fix Browser config failed on the following .NET framework error.
- Download NET Framework 3.5 for Windows 10
- COMException error in .NET Framework gets fixed with the latest Patch Tuesday updates
- Fix: .NET Framework 3.5 is Missing From Windows 10