- Macphun brings its powerful Luminar image editing application to Windows users.
- Luminar lets you unleash your creativity and become a photo editing artist.
- The tool is based on the latest photo processing technology using artificial intelligence.
- It also brings you a fast native RAW processor that supports various cameras.
After delivering great products for Mac users for almost a decade, Macphun is now bringing Luminar to Windows users. The good news doesn’t end here as the company is now holding its first ever Luminar flash sale where you can now buy the Luminar photo editor for 30% off.
Luminar Neptune Flash Sale
You can now purchase Luminar Neptune for only $49, down from $69. The offer expires in two days’ time. If you want to get your hands on one of the best photo editing tools, now is the time to act fast.
Luminar lets you unleash your creativity and become the Picasso of photo editing. The tool relies on the latest photo processing technology and brings users a fast native RAW processor supporting various cameras.
More about Luminar Neptune
Luminar Neptune introduces a state-of-the art feature that will shape the future of photo editing. As its name suggests, the Accent AI filter uses artificial intelligence to automatically perfect your photos. In this manner, editing photos is easier, faster and more intuitive, replacing dozens of other controls.
Luminar Neptune features:
- A new workspace that features three essential Luminar filters, including the new Accent AI.
- Creative Kit apps to “round-trip” images from Luminar to Aurora HDR and your favorite Creative Kit apps, and back again.
- Advanced Vignette filter for more flexibility. Macphun beefed it up with new Vignette Styles, Place Center and Pre- and Post-Crop modes.
- Advanced Masking: The Brush, Gradient and Radial Gradient tools have been updated for smoother editing.
Are you still thinking whether to purchase Luminar or not? Luminar got a 4.8/5 review score from 27,989 users, so keep that in mind when deciding.
Hurry up and hit the buy button before the offer expires!