Razer’s new Android smartphone is available in US and Canadian Microsoft Stores
The Microsoft Store is reported to be an “exclusive in-store partner” for Razer’s new Android smartphone.
The Razer phone is targeted at gamers and comes packed with the first superfast 120Hz display along with an all-aluminum CNC chassis. The phone also includes 64GB of onboard storage and also supports micro SD cards.
More features and specifications worth mentioning are similar to the ones that you would expect from a PC and include the following:
- A 5.72-inches IGZO LCD touchscreen with a 1,440 x 2,560 resolution
- The Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 CPU
- 8GB dual channel (LPDDR4, 1866 MHz) RAM
- A 4000 mAh lithium-ion battery that provides up to 7 hours of gaming
Razer Android smartphone pricing and availability
The Razer smartphone is currently priced at $699, and you can already place your pre-order on the Razer website. The Razer phone will start shipping November 17. Since Microsoft is the exclusive in-store partner for this device, its stores will carry a select set of limited edition phones featuring the green Razer logo.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- Razer’s new RGB gaming keyboards are spill resistant and affordable
- Razer users should avoid the Fall Creators Update
- Razer’s Wolverine Ultimate is an excellent Xbox One and PC controller
Microsoft recently announced a new tool for Visual Studio 2019. Developer PowerShell comes as a result of user feedback Based on user feedback, the company […]
Microsoft Power Bi is a business analytics tool that helps to formulate strategies and commercial reports. Users often encounter Power Bi binding errors. If you […]
Manipulating images is quite an important task in the digital era. Do you want to reduce their size, change the resolution or adapt them to any […]