The Call of Duty: Black Ops 3 Eclipse DLC is finally available for the Xbox One, one month after it was released for the PlayStation 4 console. The new DLC comes with new multiplayer maps and Zombies content.
In the latest episode of the Zombies experience, the Origins character heads to “Zetsubou No Shima”. This is a tropical island where experiments with Element 115 have created some nasty, pretty terrifying creatures.
The Eclipse DLC comes with some 4 new multiplayer maps, as follows:
– Verge, a remake of Bonsai from World at War;
– Spire, a futuristic space airport;
– Rift, a futuristic military complex on a Volcano;
– Knockout, a Shao Lin Temple on a Private Island.
Here is the trailer for Call of Duty: Black Ops 3’s Eclipse DLC:
The same DLC has already been released for PC before, so if you’re a PC gamer it’s good to know that the Eclipse DLC is already available for the PC version of Black Ops III.
To make things even better, the new DLC patch was released exactly when the double XP weekend event is underway. This time, double XP has been added for weapons, which means that you will be able to level up your weapons easier while playing on the four new multiplayer maps. The double XP event will end May 23, 2016 at 6PM BST.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- The war between Battlefield 1 and Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare heats up
- Preorder Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare right now for Xbox One
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare’s official trailer looks amazing
Still having issues? Fix them with this tool:
If the advices above haven't solved your issue, your PC may experience deeper Windows problems. We recommend downloading this PC Repair tool (rated Great on TrustPilot.com) to easily address them. After installation, simply click the Start Scan button and then press on Repair All.