Some Windows Phone users might have heard of Camera360, an app designed to help users manage their photos among other media. It’s quite popular, and about to enjoy an increase in user base following its release for Windows 10.
Similar to the mobile version, the app will make it possible for users to manage their photo library. We should point out the app features a newly designed user interface that makes it easier for users to find photos, edit and enhance their favorite shots, and share them with family and friends.
Here’s the full feature list:
- Photo management: Camera360 photos have been carefully designed, can automatically organize your photos based on time taken. Meanwhile, the zoom controls in the toolbar allows you to freely adjust the number of pictures displayed on the screen to get fit your own view.
- Smart search: Camera360 photo clouds to automatically organize your pictures into recent searches, in the past, today, people familiar with, recently visited places and things which are easy to understand categories, easier for you to find these pictures. You can also directly in the search box, type the value you want to find a certain time or a certain place to find the photos. Or would you like to see your dog Damon, enter “dog” a try.
- Quick fix: you can use the editing tools to perfect your photos as much as possible. If you are a beginner, effects include dozens of filters to easily make your photos huanran line. If you want to adjust more advanced, the use of light, clarity, these tools can achieve.
It seems users are enjoying this app. Some call Camera360 “the best camera app ever,” while others praise it for its ability to playback live images taken from the Lumia 950 XL.
With the launch of Windows 10 Mobile back in 2015, Lumia smartphones now have an updated camera app. Nothing special to be honest, but better than what users have been given before.
The Camera360 app for Windows 10 can be downloaded here.
RELATED STORIES YOU NEED TO CHECK OUT:
- Lumia 735 set to get Windows 10 Mobile update for Verizon users
- New Facebook Messenger app beta released for Windows 10 Mobile