A cartoon is a form of two-dimensional illustrated visual art, sometimes it is animated, however, most of the time it has a non-realistic or semi-realistic style.
While the specific interpretation has changed over time, nowadays the term is used typically for describing non-realistic drawing or painting designed for humor, satire, or caricature.
An artist who creates cartoons is called a cartoonist. You can also find a variety of software to help you out creating animated, video, or plain cartoons.
Cartoon software to use on your PC
- 4 animation software for beginners: Really, no experience is required
- 5 best animation software for kids
- 5 best video cartoonizer software for Windows PCs
- 6 best video animation software to use
- 5 of the best 2D animation software for Windows PCs
If you are a cartoonist or just want to know what are the best tools to use when creating your amazing draws, check our Graphic & Design Software section.