- Users reported encountering a Checking your browser before accessing error message.
- The guide below will guide you on your way to fixing this troublesome error.
- Web browsers keep changing, and if you want to stay informed, be sure to check our Browsers Hub.
- If you need more help with various PC issues, visit our dedicated Fix section.
Sometimes while browsing the web you might notice Checking your browser before accessing message on certain websites.
Several users reported that they are stuck on this screen, and in today’s article we’re going to show you how to fix this problem.
How do I fix Checking your browser before accessing ?
1. Check your browser
Checking your browser before accessing message is a standard security measure on certain websites, but if you’re having problems with it, be sure to try some of our solutions.
Few users reported that they are stuck on the Checking your browser before accessing screen, and according to them, switching to a different browser solved the problem.
If you want a reliable browser, then Opera might be perfect for you. The browser comes with a built-in ad blocker so it will block ads and make your webpages load faster.
Another great feature is the built-in VPN with unlimited bandwidth that will provide you with an extra layer of protection. The browser is also light-weight so it should be able to handle multiple tabs with ease.
Speaking of tabs, Opera allows you to organize tabs into workspaces, and there’s even a search feature that lets you find open tabs easily.
Opera is fast, secure, and available on multiple platforms, so if you’re having problems with your browser, this might a good time to switch to Opera.
OperaAn excellent web browser that offers many useful tools, including the ability to save and print your web pages.
2. Check your date and time
- Open the Settings app. To do that quickly, press Windows Key + I.
- Go to Time & Language section.
- Now disable Set time automatically option.
- Wait for a few moments and turn it back on.
After doing that, your time and date should be synced. Alternatively, you can set your date and time manually or just click the Sync now button.
Editor’s Note: This post was originally published in May 2020 and has been since revamped and updated in August 2020 for freshness, accuracy, and comprehensiveness.