Chuwi’s new cheap Windows 10 hybrid SurBook could take on Microsoft’s Surface line
Its design features a rear kickstand flap and a detachable keyboard cover. Both of them might seem pretty familiar to users. Two full-size USB 3.0 ports and one USB-C port can be seen on the right side of the tablet. The SurBook comes also with a stylus.
According to Chuwi, the tablet’s main features include:
- The latest gen Intel Appolo Lake N3450 processor and Intel Gen9 HD Graphics
- 6GB DDR3 RAM and another 128GB eMMC of ROM
- A fast charging 10000 mAh Li-polymer batter, 12V/2A
- A 2.4/5GHz dual-band Wi-Fi, 2MP/5MP dual camera
- Two full size USB 3.0 ports and another full function USB Type-C port (supporting video and audio transmissions)
- An ultra-slim and detachable keyboard and a stylus of 1024 levels of pressure sensitivity
- An all-metal body design
- Windows 10 Redstone
Pricing and campaigns
We don’t know anything about this device’s price, but if we consider Chuwi’s usual budget focus, we can expect the SurBook to be affordable. For interested users, it’s great that Chuwi plans to take the crowd-funding route with a SurBook campaign on Indiegogo.
Users will be able to sign up for alerts when the campaign starts. This is also going to offer the possibility of securing an early bird price. On its website, the company is also currently working on a campaign of giving away two SurBooks.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- This new Windows 10 laptop gets Intel’s Apollo Lake CPU for under $300
- Chuwi Hi13 2-in-1 tablet arrives on February 20 for $369
- Chuwi unveils its new budget friendly Windows 10 LapBook 12.3
XAML or Extensible Application Markup Language, is a language based on XML(Extensive Markup Language). Its use ranges from creating to initializing .NET objects. It’s primarily […]
Microsoft has announced a brand new Windows Update related Group Policy option for the upcoming Windows 10 v1903. The upcoming OS version will let users […]
Project xCloud is Microsoft’s new game-streaming service that the company is currently trialing. Microsoft showed off a streamed xCloud game on Xbox Insider. Now the […]