Cineplex app goes universal for Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile
The largest motion picture exhibitor in Canada, Cineplex, has updated its Windows Phone app to support the Universal Windows Platform, meaning it is now available for both Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile.
The app makes it possible for users to gain access to all the important Cineplex cinema features people have come to love, such as the ability to access information on Cineplex theater movie time along with viewable trailers of top films.
Users can also read the latest in entertainment news directly from the app, a plus in our book. Here’s a list of the main features users can come to expect from the Cineplex app for Windows 10 and Windows 10 Mobile.
[irp posts=”4214″ name=”4 Apps to Watch Free Movies in Windows 8, Windows 10″]
- Quickly access movie showtime information for any Cineplex theatre
- Log in or sign up to Cineplex Connect, your one-stop account to connect with all things Cineplex
- One-click navigation to view movies playing near you
- Securely purchase movie tickets for Cineplex theatres with bonus SCENE points and NO additional service fees!
- Make it easier to collect more points by adding your SCENE card for convenient scanning at theatres
- Read the latest Entertainment News and enjoy exclusive trailers, footage and interviews
- View theatre information by radius, with maps, phone number, admission prices, showtimes and ticketing information
- Search for theatre, movie, actor, news, photos and videos
- Available in English & French
Download the app here from the Windows Store.
Microsoft decided to bring rounded corners back to Windows 10 20H1. The company announced the upcoming version will have many updates including rounded corners for […]
Microsoft is constantly updating its Surface family of devices. The tech giant recently surprised Surface users with the announcement of Core i5 processor models for […]
Microsoft and Sony just announced a new partnership focused on cloud gaming. This partnership will have a significant impact on the future of the gaming […]