- Cisco VPN is a popular business VPN solution that you can use to provide remote access to your work-from-home or traveling employees through a secure tunnel.
- Unfortunately, the tool is prone to errors. If you got tired of fixing them, check out the 5 best alternatives to the Cisco VPN client on Windows 10.
- If you still want to give Cisco's VPN solution a shot, join our Cisco Troubleshooting Hub.
- Visit our Business VPN section to find more awesome VPNs for your company.
Numerous companies use Cisco‘s VPN client called AnyConnect Secure Mobility Client to provide remote access to their infrastructure, which is essential for work-at-home employees.
However, Cisco VPN is prone to errors. If you got tired of fixing them whenever an employee sends you an email and asks for help with their unsuccessful VPN connection, you might consider looking into alternatives to Cisco VPN client for Windows 10. Here are the best ones.
What are the top Cisco VPN alternatives for Windows 10?
Perimeter 81 occupies the top spot on our list, thanks to its intricate features dedicated to business VPN solutions. It comes in three flavors: Essentials, Premium, and Enterprise.
The VPN service has a cloud management platform where you can manage the accounts of all employees. It delivers seamless network deployment and intuitive client tools to remotely connect to the company’s infrastructure.
Perimeter 81 supports activity audits and reports, automatic Wi-Fi security, single sign-on features, SIEM integration, site-to-site interconnectivity, custom DNS and DNS filtering, split tunneling, and much more.
More about Perimeter 81:
- Made for 5 or more team members
- Impressive security features
- Integrates with AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, Salesforce, and others
- 24/7 chat support
- 30-day money-back guarantee (no free trial)
Use one of the best alternatives to the Cisco VPN client for Windows 10.
NordVPN Teams represents the corporate edition of NordVPN, the popular and secure VPN made by Tefincom & Co. It’s one of the best alternatives to the Cisco VPN client on Windows 10, which you can use to facilitate simple and safe remote access to your company’s employees.
You can manage multiple user accounts from a web-based dashboard, connect to more than 3,000 VPN servers in over 20 dedicated locations, as well as set up a kill switch to cut of all Internet access and protect your network assets in case of VPN connection drops.
More about NordVPN Teams:
- Amazing reputation in the VPN industry
- Compatible with all major devices
- Integrates with Azure AD, GSuite, Okta, and OneLogin
- Priority support
Use this trustworthy VPN for business if you’re looking for a Cisco VPN client alternative for Windows 10
Created by Golden Frog, VyprVPN for Business is another excellent alternative to the Cisco VPN client on Windows 10, which provides you with multiple user management options, global business servers, and a dedicated account manager.
Otherwise, you can opt for VyprVPN for Business Cloud to take advantage of dedicated IP addresses, a dedicated server for your company, together with seamless deployment.
VyprVPN for Business is ideal for traveling employees who must protect their Wi-Fi network before connecting to the company’s infrastructure. What’s more, it gives you the possibility to access business tools from China and other countries with Internet restrictions.
More about VyprVPN for Business:
- Excellent performance results
- Great for journalists and entrepreneurs
- Free trial
Check out this excellent alternative to Cisco VPN client for Windows 10.
TorGuard for Business is another top VPN client for Cisco VPN if you’re looking for a Windows 10 alternative. It’s ideal for seasoned users who want to control everything when it comes to VPN connections for remote access.
There are four plans available: Starter, Small, Medium, and Enterprise. You can take advantage of a multi-user package, email account for each, and dedicated IP addresses. There’s no limit to the network bandwidth usage.
All settings can be customized from a management portal. Furthermore, the tool comes with stealth VPN mode, IP leak protection, OpenVPN, SSTP and other protocols, as well as up to 256-bit AES military-grade encryption.
More about TorGuard for Business:
- Starting at 10 users
- Customizable plans for enterprises
- Supports all operating systems and devices
- 24/7 dedicated account manager
It’s impossible to talk about corporate VPN solutions without mentioning OpenVPN Access Server, the best free alternative to the Cisco VPN client on Windows 10. You can set up remote access VPN mode by installing this tool on the company’s network.
Next, you should have to share the VPN connection details with your employees, which must use the OpenVPN Connect client. Furthermore, it’s possible to install the VPN server in the cloud if you wish to extend your datacenter.
More about OpenVPN:
- Choose a familiar distribution
- Supports multiple connection profiles
- Ready-to-launch instances for AWS, Azure, Google Cloud, Digital Ocean, and Oracle
- Commercial plans for a minimum of 10 users (up to 1,000)
- Set up two connections for free
Here are other business VPN solutions you can try:
- Encrypt.me for Teams – not bad for small businesses, but it has some drawbacks and didn’t make the cut on our list.
- ibVPN for Business – also a good choice for small businesses with up to 25 simultaneous VPN connections.
- ShrewSoft VPN Client – unfortunately, this software product has been discontinued.
In conclusion, if you’re looking for the best alternatives to the Cisco VPN client on Windows 10, use one of the solutions we provided above. And, if you can’t make up your mind, we suggest opting for Perimeter 81.