Cities: Skylines doesn’t feature Xbox Play Anywhere support
One of the best city building sims for PCs, Cities: Skylines, is now up for grabs for Windows 10 on Windows Store after it made its way to the Xbox One. But in case you were hoping for Xbox Play Anywhere support, you’re out of luck for now
Cities: Skylines now available on the Windows Store
Cities: Skylines is the successor to Cities in Motion’s games all about transportation systems. The developers planned to make a full city simulation game, but the publisher Paradox Interactive held off the idea because of SimCity.
SimCity 2013 was on its way back then and the publisher felt that it would “crush” a game like Cities: Skylines. Fortunately for some, the reboot of SimCity failed dramatically and generated hard feelings aimed at the franchise caused by the always-online requirements and more poor features.
Cities: Skylines places you in charge of building out your own urban society and is similar to older Sim City games in that it offers you the opportunity to manage every aspect of urban planning including infrastructure, utilities, and education policies. All its features make Skylines one of the most popular games among city-building simulationfans.
Cities: Skylines features
- Building the city of your dreams: you can plan bus lines, parks and road networks and bring on an urban revolution, or you can create a quiet beach town.
- Multi-tiered and challenging simulation: you’ll e playing the mayor of your city faced with all kinds of challenges.
- Extensive local traffic simulation: you will manage traffic, use road planning alongside trains, busses, subways and more.
- Districts and policies: you can designate parts of your city as a district for setting policies at a local level.
- After dark: enjoy your city becoming an entirely different place at night time!
On the Windows Store, you can find Cities: Skylines on sale for $39.99. The lack of Xbox Anywhere support is quite a blow given to gamers who already own the game on Xbox One, though.
RELATED STORIES TO CHECK OUT:
- Here are the best economic simulation games for PC users
- 5 of the best flight simulator games for PC
- Microsoft Studios Releases ‘Secrets And Treasure: The Lost Cities’ Puzzle Game for Windows 8
Microsoft just released cumulative update KB4491101 for those who are running Windows 10 V1507 (RTM version). The update is just restricted to the users of Windows 10 […]
It is certainly annoying to face issues in your system when you have to finish off the most important task that has been assigned by […]