Windows 10 users will now be able to explore more than 6,500 structures of the human body in 3D thanks to the launch of award-winning Complete Anatomy app on the Windows Store.
You can also customize the human body model to simulate human conditions using tools for cutting, fractures, and adding growths, among others. The Windows 10 launch also bumps up the app’s version to 188.8.131.52 complete with a bevy of new features and improvements, including:
- Arterial Supply to Muscles: See the arteries that supply any muscle with the touch of a button and trace these arteries back to the heart.
- Edit Audio in Recordings: Hiccup during your Recording? No problem. Just re-record sections of your Recording’s audio.
- Fast-forward Recordings: Jump straight to the section of the Recording that you need.
- Ratings: Get useful information about how others in the community have rated Screens, Quizzes, Recordings and Lectures, then rate them yourself!
- Alternative Names: Now use our smart search to find any structure, whether you search the official name, common alternative name or classic eponymous name. Also reveal a structure’s alternative names, where present, in the title area of its Info panel.
- Lymphatics: a variant of lymphatic classification entirely unique to 3D4Medical can be seen in the abdomen and thigh.
- Heart: We’re excited for you to experience our brand new, completely remodelled heart; more detailed and anatomically accurate than ever before! Explore three layers of pericardium, with new cuts and windows for better visualization of the intricate details of each chamber.
- Arterial System: Levels for arteries have been revised and expanded upon to reflect study difficulty level and branching patterns.
- Muscular System: Reorganised and regrouped in line with anatomical literature.
If you want to research the human body using your keyboard and mouse, download Complete Anatomy now from the Windows Store for free.